About this webinar
Kate Carden-Brown, Director of Admissions and Head of Higher Education, Epsom College in Malaysia talks Fiona Murchie, Managing Editor of Relocate Global about the importance of helping students become future ready, by expanding their horizons in a multitude of ways.
Apart from the academic excellence that Epsom provides, soft skills such as life-long skills, and creative and critical thinking are important skills to learn and master for future success. At Epsom, we believe that there is no one-size-fits-all policy for a child’s education. We focus on nurturing independent thinkers and creative problem solvers, equipping our students with the life and academic skills required to succeed in today’s increasingly competitive global landscape.
- We placed the importance on bilingual – to achieve fluency and proficiency in the global languages (Epsom’s Bilingual programme) or LOTE
- Life-long friendships are made in Epsom, with more than 20 different nationalities (Epsom’s diverse community)
- A safe place for students to make mistakes and understand their strengths and weaknesses
- We encourage students to explore their interests, abilities and passions, all whilst learning about future career opportunities
- Quality teachers and pastoral teams to nurture students and be the global leader
- Specialist career and university application guidance are also made available for competitive courses and Oxbridge entry. We deliver excellent academic results alongside entry to top universities such as Cambridge, LSE, Imperial and Stanford
We believe in developing autonomous, resilient, and confident students through a holistic British boarding school experience at Epsom’s private, self-contained 50-acre world-class campus.