. Our caring teachers are committed to providing the balance of academic challenge and support that will enable our students to realize their full potential and contribute to their community as they discover their passion and follow their own pathway.
- Average class size of 10-12 students
- American curriculum leading to an American High School Diploma
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Individualized four-year university counseling
- Excellent university placement in the UK, US & worldwide
- 60 nationalities & 30 languages spoken on campus
- 45 minutes from central London
- 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport
Set in the beautiful Surrey countryside, our spacious 46-acre campus is close enough to London to take advantage of all the culture and excitement it offers for field trips and weekend activities. The TASIS boarding program provides a safe and welcoming home-away-from-home for students aged 13 to 18 (Grades 8-12).
In Upper School, our impressive academic offerings include Advanced Placement courses developed by the American College Board and the IB Diploma Programme. Both provide well-defined pathways to universities in the US, the UK, or anywhere in the world. A broad range of co-curricular, leadership, and service opportunities round out our students’ educational experience.
TASIS England also offers an award winning residential Summer Program for ages 11-17. Our program attracts bright and adventurous students from around the world who take one major academic course and one elective, complemented by sports, activities, and weekend excursions. We offer two three-week sessions starting in late June and ending in early August.