Enter Now! :Think Global People and Relocate Awards 2024 Entries Open
The prestigious Think Global People Awards have evolved over 17 years to showcase the inspiring people working across global mobility, international leadership and education who are delivering excellence and innovation.
Think Global People Awards 2024
Entries opened Tuesday, 23 January 2024
Awards Categories 2024
- Excellence in global mobility/global policy design/implementation
- Destination services provider of the year – local/global
- Best serviced apartment provider – local/global
- Excellence in technology or analytics
- Excellence in talent development, deployment, & engagement
- Excellence in education – schools/education consultancy
- Excellence in family support
- Best research contribution or book
- Excellence in ESG – environmental, social & governance
Entry Deadline: Friday, 12 April 2024
Shortlist Announced: May 2024
Benefits of entering:
Recognition from across the sector
Reward and motivate your global people
Build client relations and increase sales
Promote/support wellbeing, innovation and growth
Increase the ripples of success and the recovery
View our Top Tips webinar
Fiona Murchie, Managing Editor and Dr Sue Shortland, our Head Judge discuss top tips for organisations entering the Think Global Awards 2024. Watch it here.
Dr Sue Shortland is our Head Judge and leads a team of independent experts reflecting the diversity of those working across global mobility, business, leadership, talent development, HR, technology and education.
This year’s judging panel is yet to be finalised. If you’re interested in becoming a judge, please contact email@example.com
Benefits of sponsoring
The perfect way to market your product or services to organisations looking to expand their global footprint and find trusted suppliers and innovative solutions.
- Position your brand as a strategic player to a new global audience
- Inform, engage and connect with global decision makers and influencers
For sponsorship details, call David Ward or Fiona Murchie on +44 (0)1892 891334. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org